Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Audio Essays

Project two is by far my favorite project. It was very cool to beable to express my own thoughts through audio and to see how the method of verbally speaking is more effective than just reading a paper, in my perspective. The audio essay was my favorite part of the project. I was given the chance to implement my own culture into a my audio essay by adding my favorite African hits. This project has been a learning experience for me also. I learned a lot more concreate facts about the corrupt individual I chose to write about, Charles Taylor. I enjoyed participating in listening to my clasmates audio essays and I hope they get an opportunity to view mine also.

As a result of experimenting with Audacity, I believe teachers should use this format of speech and communication more frequently. I am very familiar with Audacity as is and I believe using such a phenomenal program will continue to push writing and literature to more innovative heights. This project was a success, in my opinion and I hope we get to partake in more.

No comments:

Post a Comment